Can You Hear The Whispers of Your Soul?

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Ah such a wise man that Oscar Wilde!

Monday, June 20, 2005

If I Were A Butterfly...

If I were a butterfly, I would race across a field of irises, lose myself in its vastness, and envelope myself in the fragrance of our earth. I would wait for twilight to break, when the first ray of sunlight kisses my wings, and I will bask in that glorious gift streaming from the heavens. There would be a sweet languor in the air and I will let the breeze flutter me where it wills. To my butterfly eyes, the field would be endless, only the beauty and grace of the blooms to my sight. To that field of irises I would whisper away my thoughts and sentiments... and they will be kept in the earth's bosom forever.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home