Can You Hear The Whispers of Your Soul?

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Ah such a wise man that Oscar Wilde!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The First to Go........

Having to move is a pain in the bum. Of course, having found a nicer place is a bonus - something I am giddy about. However, moving is not just moving per se, moving is actually 90% sorting, packing, and cleaning up, THEN the actual move (where one can hire other people to work the muscles). I am not half-way through that first 90%... and my back is already killing me! Astonishing how one discovers the amount of junk that has been accummulated over the years, I certainly have an embarrassingly huge heap. They will either go to the bin or to the Salvos if still in good condition but will no longer be required.

Our good buddies throughout the years at Little Elgin Street... the company we've enjoyed not only a bit, but heaps... well, the memories are many, still empty bottles we will no longer keep... our evening friends were amongst the first ones to go... buh-bye!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 12:22 am, Blogger Char said…

    drunkards!!!

     
  • At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the move!!!

    I used to move all the time (for years my average was about once every 8 mos.). The only thing I ever liked about it was I was forced to throw out junk or stuff I didn't need because I didn't want to have to move any of it! :)

     
  • At 12:28 am, Blogger Analyse said…

    yay, daming bote naman nyan.

     
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Jovs said…

    Ahhh...is that an accusation my dear Char? *wink* Ahem! May I remind you of your Tagaytay nights? Hahahahaha!

    Thanks Gigi! The hoarder in me find it so hard to give up some things! You know... after 15 years, fashion comes back! =)

    Hi Bugsy, I got your email message. A bar sounds like a good idea alright. Heehee!

     
  • At 1:17 am, Blogger Char said…

    HAhaha! Remind me na lang of my Saturday night with dad!!!

     
  • At 6:16 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    argghhh we will be moving this summer and i'm already dreading it!!!

     
  • At 4:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    moving is an opportunity to get rid of the stuff that you forgot you have and never used. on the other hand, it's hella lot of work to pack and unpack.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home