Can You Hear The Whispers of Your Soul?

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Ah such a wise man that Oscar Wilde!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Of Vanity and Wrong Identities

On to a lighter and funnier note... a couple of weeks ago, I was chatting on MSN with one of my siblings who is 4000++ miles away. Between us siblings, we don't have any qualms at all in taking the mickey out of each other, so long as everything is in the spirit of fun. And so therefore I am posting the MSN window that documented part of the conversation. A bit of facts first before you read on and enlarge the picture: JJ is my older brother; Jovivi is yours truly. I have deliberately blocked off the email address on the message window, for privacy's sake.
I couldn't help it; I just had to capture this image and convert it into a file (who knows it may become useful someday *evil grin*). I'm not sure though if my parents, once they see it, would find it hilarious at all. So... if I show this message box to anyone without further explanation, the conclusions that will arise would either be my brother has become a cross-dresser taking a new liking for stilettos and mini skirts, or that he has shockingly embraced a new "female" identity. :-) But since I don't want to tarnish the good name and reputation of this promising young bloke, the confession has to come out. My crazy sister was the one using my brother's MSN account... as she often does, tricky impostor! Go face the wall and stand in the corner until you're forgiven. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger Jovs said…

    Boon... you're 2 years too late man. He's got a fiancee already. :-)

    Nao, my brother is....... straight! Ha ha ha! I was just taking the mickey out of him by posting that MSN window, I found it quite funny. I was in fact chatting with my sister (who was using my brother's account)... loka yun. :-)

     
  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    kakatuwa kayong magkakapatid, parang kami ring magkapatid, walang ginawa kung hindi ang magbiruan at magkantyawan.

     
  • At 3:29 pm, Blogger binx said…

    i think if your parents saw that, they'd have a heart attack! hahaha. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home