Can You Hear The Whispers of Your Soul?

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Ah such a wise man that Oscar Wilde!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Three

There are more than three things of everything about me, and so this would put me into a bit of thinking... nonetheless, in a nutshell...

3 Things that scare me:
  • cockroaches
  • men (sometimes)
  • the idea of not remembering...
3 People who can make me laugh:
  • Andrew
  • Apple
  • Charchar
3 Things I love (people not included):
  • Max, my dog
  • the beach
  • lazy weekends
3 Things I hate:
  • being made to wait and making other people wait
  • people who leech
  • the taste of cheese
3 Things I don't understand:
  • Andrew's research (heehee!)
  • players
  • the mind of a murderer
3 Things on my (office) desk:
  • post-it notes
  • coffee mug
  • wet wipes
3 Things I'm doing right now:
  • waiting for my laundry to finish its last spin cycle
  • thinking about my next vacation in Manila
  • eating Pringles
3 Things I want to do before I die:
  • buy a farm, build a nice house in the farm, live in the farm
  • be able to give anything and everything to my parents with no constraint and difficulty
  • raise a family
3 Things I can do:
  • change a tyre
  • ride a horse
  • make his heart flutter
3 Ways to describe my personality:
  • unpredictable
  • happy
  • can be ridiculously OC
3 Things people might not know about me:
  • have 14kg of fat in me
  • don't like following instructions
  • know how to use a .45 and an M16
3 Things I can't do:
  • ride a bike
  • rope skip
  • stitch and sew
3 Things I think you should listen to:
  • your grandparents
  • your parents
  • your conscience!
3 Things I don't think you should listen to ever:
  • most politicians
  • Big Brother (and similar sort of crap)
  • people who say that you're not good enough
3 Of my absolute favorite foods:
  • carrots
  • bulgogi
  • salmon
3 Things I'd like to learn:
  • make mosaics
  • ski
  • drive on the left side of the road
3 Beverages I drink regularly:
  • coffee
  • ginger tea or earl grey
  • water
3 Shows I watched when I was a child:
  • The A Team
  • Biomen
  • Voltes V
And finally I would like to tag:

7 Comments:

  • At 5:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Interesting :-)

    Have a nice Sunday, Jovs!!!

     
  • At 9:56 am, Blogger Ka Uro said…

    big brother. i'm with you in that.

     
  • At 5:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    make who's heart flutter? the horse's? :D

     
  • At 12:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Know how to use a .45 and an M16?! Then you would be in my "scare" list BUT only after cockroaches. The mere sight of one instantly gives me goose pimples. Really, really bad.

     
  • At 9:07 pm, Blogger Andrew said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger Andrew said…

    Regarding the 3 TV programmes you watched during your childhood... and I thought I had a boring childhood! LOL Heehee...joke lang!

     
  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Char said…

    Tyre? Is that gulong? hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home